Coconuts Cabana is Mediapolis’s newest restaurant/bar. Their unique Caribbean atmosphere and Mexican themed menu will give you the island vibes in no time! If you can’t make it to Jamaica, come to Coconuts Cabana in Mediapolis. Walk in the door at Coconuts Cabana and you’re on island time.
Address: 620 Main St, Mediapolis, IA 52637
Restaurant Week Lunch Special: Only $8 for the Cabana Cheeseburger. (Normally it’s $9, but they are putting it on special.) It is two 1/4 lb. burgers topped with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickle served with a side of seasoned waffle fries.
Restaurant Week Dinner Special: “Pups and Hops” for $15. The star of this dish is a stack of four fried frog legs, served with their signature chipotle aioli. PLUS made from scratch hush puppies and a house made pineapple chutney. The dish is finished off with a trio of coconut shrimp and a side of chipotle slaw.
Things You Should Know About Coconuts Cabana:
- Open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Serves lunch, dinner and drinks
- Good for children
- Table service
- Walk-ins welcome
- The classic video games that everyone loves.
- 40 specialty drinks – inspired by resorts and cruise ships.
- Their international menu includes Mexican, Cuba and Hawaiian dishes, plus American favorites.
- For lunch or supper … for drinks with friends … Coconuts Cabana feels like a vacation.
Experience the Caribbean in Mediapolis. Come to Coconuts Cabana.